Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Boxes, Bins, and Kennels ... Oh MY!

Who needs toys?? when you have Boxes, Bins and Kennels to play with all day long?
I have found myself slowly purging toys due to the fact that my girls don't play with them. Does anyone else do this?
Chloe manages to go anywhere her Big Sister goes? We already have encountered many wrestles

This Bin used to have baby clothes which I too got rid of. Spring Cleaning you might say!

Chloe tries and trie to get into Lady's kennel everyday and finally she figured it out, Hannah may have locked her in!

Life is good right now. Life is fast pace, life is busy and life is Fun. Thank you Roberto, Hannah, and Chloe for keeping me on my toes.

2 comments:

  1. your girls are soo cute! It is amazing just how busy they can keep you isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purged all the toys my girls never played with only to find that a year later they were dying for those same toys. I actually had to go out and buy the same baby doll that I had thrown away, they never played with it ever and then one day Jordan remembered it as was in the depths of despair when we couldn't find it. Also your girls are adorable <3

    ReplyDelete